- Trail Developer: Jeff
- Trail Maintenance: Jim
- GPS Corridor: John
- Marketing: Liz
- Chief Warden: Curtis
- The Quad Niagara ATV Club is a member club of the Ontario Federation of All Terrain Vehicle Clubs
- Membership in the QNATVC makes you a member of the OFATV and includes the EOTA/OFATV Provincial Trail Permit
- A membership is required for each ATV
- The annual membership is $150 ($132.74 + HST). This membership can be purchased online from the OFATV or at club events
Family Pass: The OFATV offers a discount to families residing in the same household wishing to purchase more than two full memberships. The Memberships must all be purchased at the same time. This pass is NOT available online. You must contact the club to inquire about purchasing the Family Pass. Proof of residency is required for each membership being purchased. The cost is:Pass 1 & 2: $150.00 each ($132.74 + HST)Pass 3 and up: $100.00 each (No Limit) ($88.50 + HST)
- A 3 day pass is available for $50 ($44.25 + HST). This membership can be purchased online
- Day passes are available at Club events only at a cost of $20 ($17.70 + HST)
- OFATV is making significant progress in reaching an agreement with ATV Ontario (Clubs in Northern Ontario and Haliburton) to have a single province wide trail pass.
- The OFATV Trail Permit allows club members to ride on other OFATV Club trails and the EOTA trails, so don’t hesitate to check out the OFATV website for the location of these other clubs and give them a try.
- Memberships are good for one year from the date of purchase.
- Club memberships can be purchased on line from the OFATV website or directly from the QNATVC Membership Director. You can also purchase a membership at any of our club meetings.